More info, details and photos on the blog : Délice
Content of the PDF pattern (more info here) :
- A full-size sheet to be printed and then assembled in A4/US letter format.
- Sewing margins are included and/or not included: the choice is yours!
- The pattern is layered: you choose the size(s) to be printed.
- You can print in black and white : the lines of the sizes are different to be easily differentiated.
Contents of the PDF explanations :
- Detailed assembly instructions illustrated with computerised diagrams and/or photos.
- The interactive table of contents make it easier for you to read.
- The explanations contain links and QR-Codes pointing to videos.
- Lengths are given in cm or mm and in inch.
- For each seam, full details of the stitch to be used will be given (length, width and type).
- A «Fabric elasticity» method sheet : it’s not always easy to find your way around in fabrics with stretch…
With this tutorial, you can easily check your fabrics and know which one will be the most suitable.
What you will learn with this pattern :
- Sewing lycra
- Applying clear elastic
Materials and supplies :
You will find in this description’s photos the necessary supplies as well as the yardage.
Reproduction, distribution and commercial use of this pattern is prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not share it.
It is forbidden to offer for sale creations from this pattern without permission. You will find the licences here.
See the terms & conditions of use.