Bienvenue sur la boutique en ligne d'Étoffe Malicieuse
Tralala tanga Sizes 46 to 64
Sewing pattern in PDF format, instant digital download.
Tralala is a cheeky thong that delicately reveals the lower part of your buttocks. It has a nice and flattering back curve.
It is mid-waist : it sits low enough to not be too constrictive around the stomach but not so low that your lower back is revealed when you lean over !
There are two ways to finish the waist : first one with lingerie elastic (picot elastic for example) and the second one with a wide elastic.
- Sizes : from 46 to 64 (Size tables here).
- Sewing margins included and not included (more information about layers here).
- Difficulty : 1/5
More photos on social networks #etoffemalicieuse
Étoffe Malicieuse patterns are intended for strictly personal use. Any commercial use is subject to authorization.
More info, details and photos on the blog : Tralala
Content of the PDF pattern (more info here):
- A full-size sheet to be printed and then assembled in A4/US letter format.
- Sewing margins are included and/or not included : the choice is yours !
- The pattern is layered : you choose the size(s) to be printed.
- You can print in black and white : the lines of the sizes are different to be easily differentiated.
Contents of the PDF explanations :
- Detailed assembly instructions illustrated with computerised diagrams and/or photos.
- The interactive table of contents make it easier for you to read.
- Lengths are given in inches and cm.
- A «Fabric elasticity» method sheet : it’s not always easy to find your way around in fabrics with stretch… with this tutorial, you can easily check your fabrics and know which one will be the most suitable.
- A «How to cut lace» method sheet: you’ll find all the tips to finally dare to cut your pretty lace, without making any mistakes!
- A «How to make a little bow» method sheet : thanks to this sheet, you will be able to make your own little bows, in the colours you want.
What you will learn with this pattern :
- Cutting and sewing lace
- Sewing a scalloped elastic band
Materials and supplies :
You will find in this description’s photos the necessary supplies as well as the yardage.
Reproduction, distribution and commercial use of this pattern is prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not share it.
It is forbidden to offer for sale creations from this pattern without permission. You will find the licences here.